To deliberate and discuss the narratives of identity, culture and society on new media.
To provide a discussion forum for research perspectives focused on new media and to deliberate on journalism practices in the digital age.
To understand impact of new media on communication management and Entrepreneurship and Business Processes.
To understand changing landscape of audio visual communication.
To deliberate upon the challenges involved in harmonizing classical and new
To develop and encourage media and communication research interest for social
outreach and activism in the digital era and to provide an interactive platform for young emerging scholars and research
1. Dr. Aparna Hebbani, Dean, Faculty of Media, Communication & Design, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune.
2. Dr. Daya Thussu, Professor, International Communication and Co-Director of India Media Centre, University of Westminster, London, UK.
3. Dr.Harsh Taneja, Assistant Professor, Media University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign,US.
4. Dr.Kiranjit Kaur,Professor,Faculty of Communication and Media Study Universiti Teknologi MARA Shah Alam,Malaysia.
5. Dr. Madhavi Reddy, Head of the Dept. and Professor, Department of Media & Communication Studies, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
6. Dr. Madhavi Tandon, Head of Symbiosis Schools Central Directorate, Pune.
7. Dr. Manish Verma, Director, Amity School of Communication, Amity University Rajasthan.
8. Dr. Manisha Pathak Shelat, Professor, MICA, Ahmedabad.
9. Dr Mira K Desai, Professor in Communication Technology, Head of the Department- Additional Charge, University Department of Extension Education, SNDT Women's University, Mumbai.
10.Dr. Nishant Shah, Professor, Institute of Culture and Aesthetics of Digital Media, Leuphana University, Lueneburg and Co-founder, Centre for Internet and Society, Bangalore.
11. Dr, Pradeep Krishnatray, Director, Research and Strategic Planning, John Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Delhi.
12. Prof. Siddharth Deshmukh, Associate Dean, MICA, Ahmedabad.
13. Dr. Stephen McDowell, John H. Phipps Professor of Communication, College of Communication & Information, Florida State University, USA.
14. Dr. SubbaRao M Gavaravarapu, Deputy Director, National Institute of Nutrition- ICMR, Hyderabad.
15. Dr. Urvashi Rathod, Director, Symbiosis Centre for Research and Innovation, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune.
1. Dr. Ruchi Kher Jaggi, Director, Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (Convener)
2. Dr. Nilesh P. Gokhale, Associate Professor, Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (Secretary)
3. Prof. Pooja Valecha, Assistant Professor, Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune
4. Ms. Sneha Samaddar, Teaching Associate, Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune